CSF Aluminum Racing Radiator | 2015-2018 VW GTI / Golf R Mk7 (7084)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2015-2018 VW GTI / Golf R Mk7 Aluminum Racing Radiator by CSF
CSF manufactures the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry by using innovative tube and fin technologies with industry leading testing methods to maximize airflow and heat dissipation. These techniques allow CSF to stay ahead of the pack when it comes to radiator technology!
“B-Tube” technology – Unlike a regular oval shape “O” type radiator tube, CSF uses a specially engineered tube in a shape of a “B”. These “B-tubes” are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam to seal. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminum material (better cooling efficiency) because this design is actually stronger than normal “O” shape tubes that are welded.
The design (inlet in the middle of tube that is seam brazed) increases the heat transfer surface area of the tubes by approximately 15% over regular tubes. You get the efficiency of 2 smaller tubes vs. 1 large tube within the same space criteria. With “B-tubes” you are able to get “dual liquid laminar flow.”
High Efficiency Multi Louvered Fin – CSF uses ultra efficient multi louvered fins that are carefully and precisely aligned to maximize airflow through each radiator core. Fin specifications are carefully measured and calculated for each application, and tested for maximum heat rejection efficiency in our wind-tunnel lab.
Each CSF high quality radiator is completed with an industry leading 1 hour, hand polished “Show-Stopper™ mirror finish.” Our hand polishing tools and techniques in our new polishing center located at the end of the production line ensures that every CSF cooling system looks just as good as it performs.
- 2-row 42mm (dual core) B-tube technology
- Ultra-efficient fin with 6.5 mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Triple-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 3 times before exiting the radiator for lowest outlet temperatures possible
- CNC machined “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” by hand
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install
- 2015-2018 VW GTI Mk7
- 2015-2018 VW Golf R Mk7
What's In The Box?
- 1 - CSF Racing Radiator
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty