Tax Season Sale Approved
BorgWarner 7670 EFR Ball Bearing T3 Turbo | (179351)
You Save 20% ($504.65)
7670 T3 IWG B-Type Turbocharger (375-650HP) By Borgwarner
EFR 7670 is ideal for road racing and time attack applications, as well as responsive high power street driven vehicles. Engineered for great spool, quick response and the potential to surpass 640hp - the 7670 is capable of 64lb/min compressor flow - unheard of for this size compressor wheel. The 7670 is an excellent turbocharger for road racing and time attack applications, as well as responsive high power street driven vehicles.
The 70mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 57.2mm inducer / 76mm exducer FMW compressor wheel and is capable of 45+psi boost. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 375-650hp range, or as twin turbo applications 800-1200+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended (not mandatory)
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Extended Tip Technology
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve (BCSV)
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel (FMW)
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve (CRV)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Compressor cover with speed sensor mounting provisions
Relevant Part Numbers
- B2 Turbo Frame Size
- 57mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 76mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 70mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet
What's in the Box?
- 1 T3 7670 .83A/R Turbocharger
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty