BLOX Competition Series Chain Tensioner | 2000-2009 Honda S2000 (BXPT-10510)
Honda S2000 Competition Series Chain Tensioner by BLOX Racing
The BLOX Racing CSCT (Competition Series Chain Tensioner) for the Honda S2000 is designed for consistent engine performance to withstand the rigors of daily driving to severe endurance racing applications.
The CSTC features a prevailing tensioning system developed specifically for the Honda S2000 timing chain. This robust system does not use the inherently weak factory worm gear design which has been known to progressively fail over time and cause loss of chain tension. Poor timing chain tension can result in both erratic camshaft timing and destructive harmonics, which affects engine performance and durability. Higher performance engine builds using forced induction or high lift/high duration cams are even more critical to this condition.
Installing the BLOX Racing Competition Series Chain Tensioner is the simplest bolt-on OE upgrade towards a solid foundation for worry-free engine performance. BLOX Racing CSCT is sold as a direct fitment OE replacement part. Available for all 2000-2009 model year Honda S2000 vehicles, equipped with F20C and F22C1 engines.
- Utilizes a prevailing tensioning system developed specifically for the Honda S2000 timing chain
- Does not use the inherently weak factory worm gear design which has been known to progressively fail over time
- Easy to install, this bolt-on OE upgrade helps build a solid foundation for worry-free engine performance
- Direct fit replacement for all 2000-2009 model year Honda S2000 vehicles, equipped with F20C and F22C1 engines
- 2000 - 2009 Honda S2000
- Consistent & reliable engine performance
- A simple direct-fit, bolt-on upgrade
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Competition Series Chain Tensioner
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty