Billy Boat 2.5" Center Inlet/Outlet Benchmark Muffler - 9x5" Oval/16" Long (WMUF-0600)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Universal Benchmark Mufflers by Billy Boat Exhaust
The Billy Boat Exhaust Benchmark Muffler gives you the option to adopt our classic deep, throaty muscle car tone on a universal level.
While most muffler companies use a standard round tube design, Billy Boat Exhaust uses a square tube design. This tube design allows for more volume in the muffler tube and also allows for more perforated surface area inside the tube. More volume means better flow and less restriction, while the increased surface area means more perforated material to absorb sound waves. We also use perforated arrows inside the tubes to direct the exhaust flow in a lazy S pattern, helping to increase the efficiency of the absorption side of the muffler.
You’ll also find two different types of packing materials in our mufflers, a stainless steel mesh material and an extremely high temperature ceramic material. The stainless steel mesh is wrapped around all muffler cores to add a layer of durability to each muffler, while the ceramic material is used as a soft packed void fill around the core of the muffler chamber. Utilizing these different packing materials around perforated square tube cores is equally as important as the design, as different materials have different acoustic properties. These materials are durable and provide a lifetime of enjoyment…yet also emit the rich tones which create our deep, throaty muscle car signature tone. Use separately or in combination with our Timbre Cylinder.
- Billy Boat's Square Tube Design Increases Volume and Surface Area
- Perforated Arrows Direct Exhaust Flow in a Lazy S Pattern
- Stainless Steel Mesh Material Wrapped around the Core
- High Temp. Ceramic Material Used as a Void Fill in the Corners
- 2.5" Center Inlet/Outlet Diameter
- 9x5" Oval Base with a Length of 16"
- Better Flow and Less Restriction
- Deep, Throaty Muscle Car Tone
- Durable and Long Lasting Construction
What's In The Box?
- 1 - BBE Benchmark Muffler
- Necessary Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Billy Boat Lifetime Limited Warranty