BC Racing BR Type Coil-Overs | 2016-2017 Honda Civic (A-111-BR)
You save % ()
BR Type Coilovers by BC Racing
he BR Type BC Racing coilovers for the 2016+ Honda Civic are the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier.
The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment simultaneously
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- Front camber plates come standard for this chassis
Will fit the Civic Hatchback. Will not Fit Civic SI
- 2016 - 2017 Honda Civic (not SI)
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Top Plates
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Front Spring Rate = 8 kg
- Rear Spring Rate = 7 kg
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of BR Coilovers
- All Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
Limited Manufacturer's Warranty