AWE Track Edition 2023+ GR Corolla Exhaust | 3020-53472
2023-2024 Toyota GR Corolla AWE Track Edition Exhaust
For those who like their volume like their speed (and want to feel the raw nature of the GRC’s potent 3-cylinder at all speeds) the Track Edition features a non-resonated mid-section (i.e. no 180 Technology®). It’s even louder (in & out), it’s cost-effective, and isn’t for the faint of heart–you’ve been warned.
Single 3” to triple 2.5” design: Track Editions feature a 3” inlet of the mid-pipe to accommodate further modification upstream without disruption. Thanks to the stamped stainless merge in the rear, the transition from single 3” to triple 2.5” flows fluidly through each outlet.
Bullets in the back: Each exhaust features a mix of bespoke straight-through bullet-style resonators in the rear to provide an aggressive tone while parenting rasp.
Tailored tips: One bespoke 4.5" x 8" oval double-walled, slash-cut tip in the center flanked by two 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips in diamond black. These are the best-looking aftermarket tips available for the GRC.
Nope, they’re not valved: During R&D, AWE conducted a (quite painstaking) full evaluation of the factory valve and its behavior under various driving conditions to determine its reason for existing. The valve is not controllable by the driver whatsoever–meaning regardless of the driving mode, buttons, settings, etc, there’s no opening/closing the valve from within the cabin. It works directly off of throttle input and only opens upon a certain breach of a threshold declared by the ECU very low in the rev range. Its sole purpose is for backpressure, and considering the factory exhaust design, flow is given priority to the center outlet (the larger one). The factory rear muffler is baffled with no packing material and only directs flow to the left and right exits when cruising at light throttle inputs. After confirming this, and given our configurations already remove any backpressure issues organically, it would have been pointless to incorporate a valve.
Please Note: Touring Edition can be found here
- Three tips, not four. One bespoke 4.5" x 8" oval double-walled, slash-cut tip in the center flanked by two 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips in diamond black
- Single 3” to triple 2.5” catback design
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed - Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- Dyno-proven max gains of 3 hp and 1 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 2023 Toyota GR Corolla Core/Circuit/Morizo Editions
- 2024 Toyota GR Corolla Core/Circuit/Premium Editions
What's In The Box?
- 1- AWE Tuning GR Corolla Track Exhaust w/Diamond Black Tips
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty - The AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty on select AWE exhaust products protects against manufacturer defects. Manufacturer defect is defined as any characteristic of the product which hinders its usability for the purpose for which it was designed and manufactured. The warranty against manufacturer defects doesn’t cover any cosmetic changes, or normal use wear and tear. All warranties cease at a product’s discontinuance. This applies only to AWE brand exhaust tubing, welding, flex areas. Covered - The original owner - Some Manufacturer Exclusions Apply.