MAP Auxiliary Fuel System | 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang (EBM-AUX-FS)PART# MAP EBM-AUX-FS
$ 699.99 $ 899.99
2015+ Ecoboost Mustang Auxiliary Fuel System
Looking to add some serious power on your 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang? You're going to need more fuel, and with our help, it's never been easier!
Hopefully, you've already installed our Phase 1 or Phase 2 power packages, or maybe even our Ecoboost Upgraded Turbo Kit. If you've done so, now is the perfect time to add some more fuel as you'll be able to turn up the boost even more! If you've still got those items on your wishlist, fear not. You'll still benefit from an Ecoboost Auxiliary Fuel system as much as anyone else!
In stock form, the Ecoboost Mustang uses a direct injection method for fuel delivery. This is a very advanced method of getting fuel to the engine, but can be limiting when it comes to adding more power by the means of an upgraded turbocharger. Increased air needs more fuel, and eventually the stock fuel system runs out of gas. An auxiliary fuel system is a great way of allowing the engine to burn more fuel. Not only that, you'll also keep your intake valves cleaner as the fuel entering the engine will help dissolve any carbon build up.
Check out some of these features below, and be sure to ask any questions about our Ecoboost Mustang Auxiliary Fuel System you have before purchasing!
- CNC Machined Throttle Body Spacer
- All lines and fitting are enthol and race gas compatible.
- Support for 650+whp.
- E85 Compatible
- Supports Larger Aftermarket Turbo's
- Cleaner Intake Valves
- Run larger turbo's with E85
- Intake Valves are kept cleaner because the fuel will dissolve any build up on intake valves.
- Opportunity to run the aux system at WOT only.
- Tuning is required. Please see our installation video for help installing this kit!
- Upgraded Fuel Pump Highly Recommended
- 2015 - 2016 Ecoboost Mustang
What's in the Box?
- All required -AN fittings and adapters
- All required tubing
- All required installation hardware
- 1 SplitSecond AIC1-A2H
- 1 SplitSecond TA2-100
- 2 50lb Fuel Injectors
- Hopes and Dreams of other Ecoboost Mustang owners
- MAPerformance Lifetime Warranty