Perrin Performance Short Shifter Adapter | 2016+ Honda Civic 6MT (AHP-INR-200)
Short Shifter Adapter for 10th Gen Civics by Alta Performance
The easy-to-install ALTA Short Shifter Adapter makes your shifts feel solid and positive. We recommend this as one of the first parts to install on your car to improve your driving experience! The driver engages the shifter each and every time you change gears. Changing the throw and feel gives a rewarding improvement every time on your daily commute, or on the track.
The ALTA Short Shifter Adapter allows for a 17%-25% reduction in shifter throw, depending on your model Civic, reducing the distance you must move the shifter lever to enter the next gear. Simply loosen the set screws, adjust the adapter and retighten the set screws. It's that simple!
The ALTA Short Shifter Adapter is machined from a single piece of stainless steel, giving you a lifetime of corrosion-free performance.
- Reduces the Distance the Needed to Enter the Next Gear
- Precision Machined from a Single Piece of Stainless Steel
- Provides a More Solid and Positive Shifter Feel
- 17%-25% Reduction in Shifter Throw
- Lifetime of Corrosion-Free Performance
The ALTA Short Shifter Adapter does have a chance increase the rattle that already exists in the shifter assembly. Fortunately, there is an easy fix in the form of the ALTA Shifter Cable Lockdown. It is highly recommended that this part is also installed along side the ALTA Short Shifter Adapter, while the shifter assembly is already open. Click Here to learn more, or simply add it to your cart from the drop down above.
- 2016+ Honda Civic (Manual)
- 2017+ Honda Civic Si (Manual)
- 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R (Manual)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - ALTA Short Shifter Adapter
- 2 - M4 x.7 x 12 Socket Cap Screws SS
- 1 - M3 Short Arm Hex Key
- Alta 5-Year Limited Warranty
Only had it installed for a couple of days but I am impressed so far.