AEM Gauges X-Series Fuel/Oil Pressure Gauge (30-0301)
You save % ()
AEM X-Series 100 PSI/7BAR Oil/Fuel Pressure Gauge
AEM's 30-0301 X-Series 100 PSI/7 BAR Digital Oil/Fuel Pressure gauge combines incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! It is a must for users who want highly accurate oil or fuel pressure readouts in their high performance vehicle.
EASIER TO READ
Visual improvements include a bright center LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED needle lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
EASIER TO MOUNT
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 22/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825",with a cup depth of only 0.200." This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall, standard or metric center LED readout and sweeping LED needle, and user-selectable threshold warnings. The gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, AQ2 Data Logger, or 3rd party EMS or logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.
- Programmable center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- User selectable standard or metric display (0200 PSI/0-7 BAR)
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- User selectable threshold warnings
- Optional silver bezel and faceplate accessory kits available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
- 22/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825" overall gauge depth and 0.200" cup depth mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- The 30-0301 comes with a black bezel and black oil pressure faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0301-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel, white oil pressure faceplate, black fuel pressure faceplate and white fuel pressure faceplate. Each faceplate is double sided with standard PSI on one side and metric BAR on the other. The calibration for standard or metric display is easily performed using the buttons on the face of the gauge.
- Universal Application
What's in the Box?
- AEM 30-0301 and all applicable accessories.
- AEM Limited Warranty
Installed on my 2012 Subaru WRX. Take note that the pressure sender is too big to fit in the recommended gallery plug under the alternator. I had to use a remote oil pressure mounting kit. Unfortunately, the cable is too short to reach the port. I had to extend the cable on both the oil pressure and oil temp gauge. I have to give 4 stars for the short cable.
The actual gauge works great now that it is installed. I love the peak and warning features. I don't believe there is any audio with the warning, but the gauge face does start flashing. It was very user friendly to setup the warnings. The peak numbers to remain after shutting the engine off. Overall I would buy again, but would want AEM to provide longer sensor cables in the future.