AEM E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump - 340LPH (65mm w/ Hooks) (50-1215)
E85 Compatible 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump by AEM
AEM’s 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. Its compact, short body design (65mm length) with mounting hooks also makes it ideal in universal applications that have fuel tanks with tight tolerances.
The AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes Fuel Pump, installation instructions, wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings (use of stock isolator sleeve is recommended)
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
- Weight: 10.4oz (294grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- Length: 65mm
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green/gray end caps
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
- PRV Activation: 80 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
- Fuse: 15 amps (13.5v), 20 amps (13.5v) MAX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 340LPH In Tank Fuel Pump
- Basic Wiring/Hardware
- AEM Manufacturer's Warranty
Had to modify the pump a bit for my 2009 Subaru Forester XT. The clips that hold the pump in the housing, on the new pump were a bit too wide. My Foresters pump housing had a cap on the bottom side of the pump to hold it in the housing, so luckily I didn't need the AEMs clips and i just cut them off flush. I should have got a pic of that part. Ill post what I have. Hopefully this helps someone else!
Very straight forward. Pump works great! Note: You will hear the fuel pump prime when starting the car it’s pretty noise. Great quality! Everything to do the install is included. If your OE fuel pump has a fuel pump o-ring space (on the non filter end of the pump) you will have to reuse this when installing the new single o-ring attaching the pump to assembly.
Perfect fuel pump install was a breeze would recommend to anyone upgrading their fuel system
Fast and easy shipping and nothing came damaged. Everything in box!