AEM E85-Compatible Offset Inlet High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump - 340LPH (50-1200)
E85 Compatible 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (Offset Inlet) by AEM
AEM’s 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
The AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose, clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Includes pre filter, hose, clamps, flying lead, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
- Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green end caps
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
- PRV Activation: 80 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
- Fuse: 15 amps (13.5v), 20 amps (13.5v) MAX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 340LPH In Tank Fuel Pump
- Necessary Wiring/Hardware
- AEM Manufacturer's Warranty
Super easy to install
No fails or anything after about 1k with the new pump on, great delivery of gas, would reccomend for starting out with fuel delivery mods
Excellent pump. Easy install.
this fuel pump sounds pretty sick. replaced my oem one with this one and so far works flawlessly.
This fuel pump didn't fit my 2018 WRX. The problem with the pump is the length and it won't allow the pump housing to close and it doesn't bring a cable to click on the aem assembly. I call Maperformance and they try to help me but they didn't have anything to help me install the pump and they recommended me to call AEM to see if they can help me. So I call AEM and they flat out told me this is a universal part and is up to me to make it fit 🤷♂️ ... this is not MAPerformance fault, i guess it was my for not measuring the length of the aem pump ....