ACT Xtreme 6 Puck Solid Clutch Kit (Subaru WRX 2002-2005) SB9-XTR6
You Save 22% ($161.00)
When your engine puts out performance, you need a clutch kit that can handle it properly. All ACT clutch cits provide a generous increase in clamp load which directly increases torque capacity. ACT Clutch kits are offered in a number of configurations and there is one developed specifically for your vehicle.
After spending long hours and thousands of dollars building that high powered engine, you need a quality clutch that can properly transfer that power into motion. Count on ACT clutches for quality, performance and affordability. ACT recognizes that every driver and engine set-up is unique, so a variety of complete clutch kits and components are offered to match virtually any situation. ACT's complete clutch kits include a pressure plate, disc, release bearing, and (in most cases) a pilot bearing and alignment tool. The kit guide below will help you select the ACT kit that best fits your needs.
6 Puck Solid Disc (R6)
- Increased torque capacity
- Faster shifts & reduced inertia
- Very good durability but shortened spline life
- Absorbs more heat than 4 pad
- Harsh engagement with some chatter
- Not recommended for street use
XT Pressure Plate
- Clamps load increase of 50% to 120%
- Pedal feels moderate to stiff
- Many are SFI Certified to insure safety
Torque Capacity: 645 ft/lb