ACT Performance Street/Race Spring Centered Clutch Kit | 2006-2015 Subaru WRX (SB11-HD)PART#
ACT's New Clutch Kit for the 2013-2015 Ford Focus ST
This new upgrade kit has allowed ACT to utilize a 240mm disc instead of the original 230mm included in ACT’s SB5 clutch kits. ACT’s 240mm upgrade kits provide more heat capacity, lower pedal effort, and a more efficient pressure plate design for better overall feel and drivability. By designing a more efficient pressure plate, ACT has also been able to make an Xtreme version for the WRX 5-speed applications. These Xtreme pressure plates offer 21% more torque capacity than ACT’s previous SB5 kits.
Street Kit Features - SB11-HDSS
- The ACT Street clutch kits combine one of the pressure plate choices with a performance organic street disc.
- The disc features premium organic friction materials able to withstand increased heat and abuse, steel-backed linings for highburst strength and modifications engineered for quicker shifting.
- The ACT Street clutch kit provides a moderate and consistent pedal feel, smooth engagement and significantly improved durability.
- These kits meet SFI Spec 1.1 and have increased torque capacity up to 510 ft.-lbs.
- 32% Torque increase over O.E.
Race Kit Features - SB11-HDG6/R6
- The ACT Race clutch kits combine one of the pressure plate choices with a cerametallic Xtreme Race disc, which is available in 6- and 4-pad spring-centered and rigid-hub designs.
- These discs are highly durable while allowing for quick shifting.
- The Xtreme Race discs are for high-powered engines and recommended for track use only.
- The ACT Race clutch kits meet SFI Spec 1.1 and are rated to hold up to 650 ft.-lbs. of torque at the crank.
- 69% Torque increase over O.E.
- 2006-2015 Subaru WRX
What's in the Box?
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- Release Bearing
- Streetlite Flywheel