ACT Performance Street/Race Spring Centered Clutch Kit | Multiple Subaru Fitments (SB11-HD)
You save % ()
ACT's New Clutch Kit for the Subaru WRX
This new upgrade kit has allowed ACT to utilize a 240mm disc instead of the original 230mm included in ACT SB5 clutch kits. ACT 240mm upgrade kits provide more heat capacity, lower pedal effort, and a more efficient pressure plate design for better overall feel and drivability. By designing a more efficient pressure plate, ACT has also been able to make an Xtreme version for the WRX 5-speed applications. These Xtreme pressure plates offer 21% more torque capacity than ACT previous SB5 kits.
Please Note: 240mm upgrade. Must use ACT flywheel (included in kit)
Street Kit Features - SB11-HDSS
- The ACT Street clutch kits combine one of the pressure plate choices with a performance organic street disc.
- The disc features premium organic friction materials able to withstand increased heat and abuse, steel-backed linings for highburst strength and modifications engineered for quicker shifting.
- The ACT Street clutch kit provides a moderate and consistent pedal feel, smooth engagement and significantly improved durability.
- These kits meet SFI Spec 1.1 and have increased torque capacity up to 510 ft.-lbs.
- 32% Torque increase over O.E.
Race Kit Features -SB11-HDG6/R6
- The ACT Race clutch kits combine one of the pressure plate choices with a cerametallic Xtreme Race disc, which is available in 6- and 4-pad spring-centered and rigid-hub designs.
- These discs are highly durable while allowing for quick shifting.
- The Xtreme Race discs are for high-powered engines and recommended for track use only.
- The ACT Race clutch kits meet SFI Spec 1.1 and are rated to hold up to 650 ft.-lbs. of torque at the crank.
- 69% Torque increase over O.E.
- 2006-2017 Subaru WRX
- 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero 2.5L/2458cc H 4 Turbocharged
- 2006 Subaru Baja Turbo 2.5L
- 2006-2007 Subaru Forester XT Limited
- 2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT
- 2006 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
- 2005-2006 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2005, 2007-2009 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
- 2010-2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT
What's in the Box?
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- Release Bearing
- Streetlite Flywheel
Since I've started modding my 2015 WRX, it has been painfully obvious that my OEM clutch set up was the weak link. I've used my COBB accessport to run 1/4 mile times, but breaking the 13 second barrier alway eluded me. I thought if I got the right clutch in place it could happen. Well, it did. This clutch is smooth and quiet, but grabs like I want it to. I dipped below 13 easily after installation, down to 12.8; I could do better but now my weak link is my tires. I break them loose every time I run and the access port stops recording if they spin much at all, so I have to keep my launch at about 4k rpm.
Anyway, get this clutch! It's worth it.