Clutch Masters Steel Flywheel | 2008-2018 Subaru WRX (FW-021-SF)
2008-2018 Subaru WRX Clutch Masters Steel Flywheel
The Clutch Masters light weight Chromoly-steel flywheel weighs 12lbs, light weight aluminum flywheel weighs 10 lbs. Both flywheels are significantly lighter compared to the OEM cast iron flywheel which weighs 23 lbs. Clutch Masters chromoly-steel flywheel are engineered to be driver friendly with minimal gear rattle which is increased when too light of a flywheel is utilized. The light weight flywheel offers a much quicker throttle response without compromising any bottom end torque which can be reduced when using too light of a flywheel. Clutch Masters light weight flywheels also help to eliminate any turbo-lag which is produced with a heavy flywheel. We recommend the chromoly-steel flywheel for street applications and aluminum flywheel for only race applications. Clutch Masters Flywheels are SFI Certified meeting performance and safety standards for the automotive and motorsport industry.
- Engineered to be driver friendly with minimal gear rattle.
- Offers a much quicker throttle response without compromising any bottom end torque.
- A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
- 2008-2018 Subaru WRX
What's in the box?
- Clutch Masters Lightweight Steel Flywheel
Clutch Masters offers a limited lifetime warranty.
Made a very noticeable difference in the cars throttle response. After breaking in the clutch the car still feels close to stock as far as daily driving. Note. The flywheel does not look like the one in the advertised pic so don't freak out.