Dreams to Reality (D2R) Program
Give back to the automotive community by enhancing the lives of deserving enthusiasts.
Who is eligible?
This first iteration of the D2R program was devised as a means to give back to our military personnel including Active Duty members, Reserves, Veterans and Retirees of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard.
Additionally, owners must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- US residents ages 18 and older
- Registered owner of one of the following vehicles:
- 2003+ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2002+ Subaru WRX
- 2004+ Subaru WRX STi
- 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost
- 2008+ Volkswagen Golf GTI
How will a beneficiary be selected?
Our goal is to make an automotive performance enthusiast’s dreams become reality. A compelling story that conveys both of the following will most certainly improve the odds of selection:
- Why is the owner deserving of such a contribution?
- What is unique about their background and passion for automotive performance?
In terms of methodology the initial review of applications will be performed by a designated member of the MAP staff. This staff member will be tasked with identifying 3-5 “finalists.” The beneficiary will then be selected from the pool of finalists based on a majority vote populated via a poll of the entire MAP team.
What will the selected beneficiary receive?
While experiences will vary the following elements will apply to each iteration of the D2R program:
- MAP will procure and install an assortment of performance parts that align with the beneficiary's vision and intended use (drag racing, road course, auto-x, etc.) for the vehicle. Retail value in excess of $5,000.
- MAP will facilitate an all expenses paid trip to an upcoming MAP Proving Grounds event at Brainerd International Raceway including:
- Vehicle transportation to and from the MAP facility
- Airfare for the beneficiary and one guest
- Lodging (including trackside condo for the duration of the event)
- Entry & Participation Fees (drag racing, road course racing, auto-x, etc.)
- VIP tour of the Modern Automotive Performance headquarters
- $100/day stipend for food and incidentals