Evo 8/9 Wheels
Wheels are the sirens of auto parts. Not police or ambulance sirens, but the mythical singing beauties of the sea that trick sailors into running aground with their enchanting songs. Heck, we’ve been there: We’ve spent our downtime browsing through pages and pages of Evo 9 wheels, dreaming about how they’d look on our project cars.
But because we spend a lot of our “on” hours focused on performance, we know exactly how we’ve supercharged our engines for maximum horsepower, and we know exactly about how that increase can push every system to its limits.
So we’re not fooled by those pages and pages of pretty wheels. We go straight to the composition and construction, and ensure that they will be able to handle all the power that’s going to the wheels, whether we’re using our turbocharger to speed up or our performance brakes to slow down.
Best Aftermarket Evo Wheels? We've got you covered..
At Modern Automotive Performance, we are not going to waste your valuable time or hard-earned money with wheels we wouldn’t put on our own cars. Our selection of Evo 8 wheels and Evo 9 wheels features products from brand names we’ve tested and trust, such as Volk Racing, Enkei, BBS Wheels and Steeda Autosports. (You’ll also find OEM Mitsubishi wheels if you’re headed back to a stock look.)
You’ll find plenty of variety in our selection:
- Colors. From bright reflective chrome to dark matte black, you’ll find the perfect shade of wheels for your Lancer. You’ll also find metallic shades such as bronze and gold, beautiful white options and eye-catching, bold colors such as red and blue.
- Premium construction. These wheels are made from high-grade aluminum for superior strength and lightness. They’ll handle all the demands from your pedals.
- Spoke designs. From slim dual spokes to thick racers, there are a variety of looks you can choose without sacrificing quality.
- Sizes. If you’ve raised or lowered your suspension, chances are you need a non-standard wheel size, and we have plenty in abundance. We also offer a variety of wheel thicknesses for drivers wanting to use a wider tire.
- Bolt pattern. Depending on what sort of wheel hub you use, you’ll find wheels that will fit snugly.
How do you want to drive your Evo? Whether you are looking for something to improve the look of your Lancer, or you want a competitive option that gives you an edge on the track, we can help. Contact our staff of mechanics today: They have learned more than their share about wheels and the pros and cons of different options.
With Modern Automotive Performance, you’ll save money on the wheels and the shipping (most standard wheel purchases easily qualify for our best shipping rates), and our Loyalty Rewards program will stash some cash for your next Evo upgrade.
Let us help you make your automotive dreams a reality. Shop for new Evo 8 wheels or Evo 9 wheels with confidence, and bring your dream car to life.