Zeitronix Zt-3 Wideband Datalogger
The new Zt-3 has the same high quality, high precision air fuel ratio readings as our signature Zt-2 wideband. The Zt-3 supports wideband air fuel ratio and lambda readings, adjustable simulated narrowband output and a new configurable linear wideband output for ease of use with engine management systems and 3rd party gauges.
The new Zt-3's dimensions are only 3 by 2 by 1 inches. The case includes slots case for easy zip tie mounting in a tucked away location.
- Precise wideband air/fuel ratio (lambda) measurements
- Standalone system supporting fuel-injected and carbureted engines
- Linear analog wideband output for use with 3rd party ECMs, dataloggers, and gauges
- Adjustable, simulated narrowband oxygen sensor output
- Fast-response, high-bandwidth digital output for ZR-1 Gauges and real-time datalogging
- Zt-3 kits include a wideband oxygen sensor, 10 ft sensor harness, PC serial cable
- Free Zeitronix data logging software
- Plug and Play with the optional Zeitronix ZR-1 AFR/Lambda Gauge
Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.