Wisefab Front Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit | 2000-2009 Honda S2000 (WFS22)
2000-2009 Honda S2000 Front Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit by Wisefab
Honda S2000 is a well-designed car for enthusiast drivers. The car performs well on the streets and can be driven fast on a race track. If the focus is more on performance, then the car will drive even better with lowered ride height, but then the factory-designed kinematics won’t work as they are supposed to. Wisefab S2000 suspension kit brings the roll center, bump steer, and camber gain back to normal range, providing better roll stiffness, better handling, and grip.
- Weight saving over original components
- Over 40mm lower A-arm joint drop compared to original knuckle
- 7075-T6 aluminum billet CNC knuckles and CrMo arms
- Easy camber adjustment on the knuckle
- Bump steer adjustment
Please Note: This kit assumes coilovers. The minimum rim size is 17“. The track width is close to the original. Similar size and offset rims can be used as with the original suspension Original wheel speed sensor can be used.
- 2000-2009 Honda S2000
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Upper Control Arms
- 2 - Knuckles with Hardware
- 2 - Lower Control Arms
- 1 - Assembled Tie Rod Kit
- 1 - Hardware Kit for Caster Control
- 1 - AP1 and AP2 Spacer Kit
- Wisefab's Limited Manufacturer's Warranty