Wiseco Sport Compact Series Pistons | Multiple Ford/Mazda Fitments (K614M835)
Own a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege, 1993-2002 Mazda 626 or 1993-1997 Ford Probe and plan on building a motor? Wiseco is proven to make some of the best pistons on the market! Featuring valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves ang high lift cams to be utilized and piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower! Their pistons are designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency.
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- 1993-1997 Ford Probe 16 Valve 2.0
- 1993-2002 Mazda 626 16 Valve 2.0
- 2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed 16 Valve 2.0T
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Sport Compact Series Pistons
- 8300XX Piston rings
- S622 19mm Pins
PMI warrants that any Product manufactured by PMI will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days following date of original purchase (“PMI Warranty”).