Wiseco Sport Compact Series Pistons | 1993-1998 JDM WRX/STI EJ20 2.0L (K579M925)
You Save 10% ($61.00)
Own a 1993-1998 Subaru Impreza JDM WRX/STI EJ20 2.0L and plan on building a motor? Wiseco is proven to make some of the best pistons on the market! Featuring valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves ang high lift cams to be utilized and piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower! Their pistons are designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency.
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- 1993-1998 Subaru Impreza JDM WRX/STI EJ20 2.0L
- Application Notes: Fits JDM WRX/STI EJ20 2.0L; 16Valve; DOHC; Thru 10/98 Production Date; w/ Sleeved Blocks w/o Access Holes, Rear Thrust - DOHC Crank
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Sport Compact Series Pistons
- 9250TX Piston rings
- S805 23mm Pins
PMI warrants that any Product manufactured by PMI will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days following date of original purchase (“PMI Warranty”).