Wiseco Sport Compact Series 81.0mm Bore -7 Dish Pistons | Multiple Volkswagen/Audi 1.8 Fitments (K563M81AP)
You Save 10% ($ 62.50)
Wiseco is proven to make some of the best pistons on the market! Featuring valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves ang high lift cams to be utilized and piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower! Their pistons are designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency.
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- 1997-2005 Audi A4 Quattro (1.8T)
- 1997-2006 Audi A4 (1.8T)
- 2000-2006 Audi TT Quattro (1.8T)
- 2000-2006 Audi TT (1.8T)
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Beetle (1.8T)
- 1985-1992 Volkswagen Golf (1.8 w/ABA 2.0L Head)
- 2000-2006 Volkswagen Golf (1.8T)
- 1984-1992 Volkswagen Jetta (1.8 w/ABA 2.0L Head)
- 2000-2005 Volkswagen Jetta (1.8T)
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Passat (1.8T)
- Application Notes: 2000 and up use 19mm Pins
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Sport Compact Series Forged Pistons
- 8100xx Piston rings
PMI warrants that any Product manufactured by PMI will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days following date of original purchase (“PMI Warranty”).