Wiseco Sport Compact 1400HD -14cc Pistons | 1996-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 and 1993-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse/Eagle Talon (K626M)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitsubishi 7-Bolt 4G63 Sport Compact 1400HD Pistons by Wiseco
Own a 7-Bolt 4G63 engine and plan on building a motor? Wiseco is proven to make some of the best pistons on the market!
Featuring valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves and high lift cams to be utilized and piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
Their pistons are designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- 2618 Aerospace Alloy for Superior Strength to Weight Ratio
- ArmorGlide® Skirt Coating Increases Power and Reduces Piston Rock
- Strutted Forging for Improved Strength
- HD Severe Duty Forging & ArmorPlating
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Maximum ring seal minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- Most Wiseco Pistons have offset pins. (Pins must be offset, same as OEM, for quietest operation).
- 1996 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 4-9
- 1993 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse/Eagle Talon
- Stroke: 3.465" (88mm)
- Rod: 5.906 (150mm)
- Comp Ht: 1.378 (35mm)
- Head cc's: 47.0
- Volume: -14cc
- Deck Clearance: 0
- Block Ht: 9.015 (229mm)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Sport Compact 1400HD Piston Kit
- Piston Pins and Rings
- WISECO warrants this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for thirty (30) days following date of original purchase.
Exactly what you would expect, prompt shipping.
I know many people that have made some serious power on these pistons. I ordered the 85.5mm ones that way I can have the block bored out slightly to ensure a straight bore and I got exactly what I ordered very quickly.
Was on back order but it’s alright . Wiseco 1400hd has been proven to be one of the best for this platform 🤟🏻
I've run these pistons before and they are so good. I decided to buy them for another build.
Haven’t installed yet. Everything is still at machine shop. Parts look great.