Whiteline Adjustable Heavy Duty Rear Sway Bar End Links | 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X (KLC174)
Adjustable Sway Bar End Links by Whiteline
Not many enthusiasts are aware that OE and more importantly aftermarket sway bar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts, drop links and lateral stoppers. Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are engineered to be up to the task with top spec, light weight componentry combined with a window of adjustability, eliminating sway bar preload on installation but most importantly ensuring the maximum output of the sway bar for improved grip and better handling.
- Designed to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance
- High strength links provide increased rigidity and responsiveness
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends
- Anodized in Whiteline Gold color providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear
- On-car length adjustment of up to 25mm center to center
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
- 1997-2001 Honda CR-V
- 1997-1999 Hyundai Tiburon
What's In The Box?
- (2) Sway Bar End Links
- Installation Hardware
- 3 year/ 60,000 miles warranty
Great fitment and excellent quality!
Hard part is just preload n load otherwise easy install
Came nicely packaged & secured ! Can't wait to install into the car. Endlinks are beefy 👍.
Great addition and a lot of beef to the reared, plus also an easy install.
I ordered these along with the upgraded rear sway bar.
These things are great and are considerably beefier than the OEM. I have lots of confidence in these links lasting a very long time.
I would recommend purchasing a ratchet box end wrench (Whiteline needs 17mm, can't remember OEM size). In order to remove/install, you insert a 5mm Allen key into the stud and then remove the nut. Using the ratchet box wrench would speed this up alot more than without