Whiteline 27mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar | 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X (BMF55Z)
Mitsubishi Evo X 27mm Front Sway Bar by Whiteline
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 27mm 3 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- 27mm Diameter - Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to make the body roll.
- 3-Point Adjustability - Multi-point adjustable sway bars allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline Finish - Whiteline Silver powder coating is an electrostatically applied coating that is cured under heat creating a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint.
- Forged Ends - A process of stamping and forming each end of the sway bar into a blade design. This feature ensures maximum strength and longevity and allows for multiple adjustment points to be added to each sway bar.
- Fitting Kit - Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Front Sway Bar
- 2 - Sway Bar Mounts
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Map did a great job delivering this to my door super fast, customer service is awesome.
the sway bar is a 7 out of 10 in difficulty level to install it, you have to drop the subframe enough to sneak it from behind the subframe, is more time consuming than difficult. But when is in MAN YOU CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE. Don't let the difficulty of doing it stops you to get this.
A little timely to install because of how crowded it is up front but awesome upgrade to feel more connected to the road. Doesn't decrease drive ability either.