Whiteline 26mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar | Multiple Fitments (BMF56XZ)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
26mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar by Whiteline
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance.
This Whiteline 26mm 2 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Performance: Engineered to "Activate More Grip", sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance.
- Size: Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left and right hand wheels relative to each other, essentially increasing the amount of force required to make the body roll.
- Adjustable: Take control with multi-point adjustable sway bars which allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions. Whether it's street or sport, dial in more balance and predictability with Whiteline multi-point adjustable sway bars.
- Finish: Whiteline Silver powder coating is an electrostatically applied coating that is cured under heat creating a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint. Whiteline source the highest quality finishes available to ensure our products are built to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Forged Ends: A process of stamping and forming each end of the sway bar into a blade design. This feature ensures maximum strength and longevity and allows for multiple adjustment points to be added to each sway bar.
- Fitting Kit: Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
Ensure all suspension parts are free from rust, scale, paint and previous rubber deposits. The major noise producing factor in polyurethane is incorrect fitment and uncleaned mating surfaces.
Shackle and mounting pins, control arm and spring eyes and shoulders must show no major signs of pitting or damage - any damaged components must be replaced or repaired to vehicle manufacturer’s tolerances.
- 2008 - 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer (non Evo)
- 2009 - 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
- 2007 - 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander ES/GT/SE
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Front Sway Bar
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty