Vortech Supercharger System (2010 Camaro SS)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete system with V-3 Si-Trim self-lubricating supercharger adds 47% more horsepower with 6.5-7.5 PSI at the stock redline. Tuner kits are available with the oil-fed V-7 YSi-Trim supercharger, supporting up to 1200HP on modified vehicles.
- 10-rib supercharger drive design allows for maximum belt traction and stability. Features:
- 3.80" drive pulley
- Dedicated (stand alone) configuration
- Steel SFI-approved race-spec replacement damper (ATI Performance Products)
- Heavy duty automatic drive belt tensioner
- Hard anodized billet aluminum idlers with dual bearings
- Hard anodized billet aluminum 7" crank pulley
- Premium 10-rib drive belt
- Multi-plate supercharger mounting bracket assembly features:
- Billet aluminum front and rear mounting plates
- Laser cut steel intermediate plate for increased rigidity
- Billet aluminum spacers and high-grade hardware
- Dual position automatic belt tensioner mount
- Front plate configuration allows for simple change to manual idler adjustment for use with "œcog-drive" applications (see notes below for accessory options)
- Fuel system upgrade (complete systems only) includes:
- High flow 66 lb/hr replacement fuel injectors
- Custom injector o-rings
- "Plug and play" harness adapters
- ECU re-flash (production method TBD)
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- Custom roto-molded ducting. Maintains 4" diameter equivalent cross-section throughout. Locates filter behind headlight for cooler inlet air temperatures
- Silicone sleeves
- Stainless steel clamps
- High-flow air filter
- Discharge and charge cooler assembly features:
- High-capacity welded aluminum charge cooler core (15.6"�H x 20"�W x 3.5"�) is capable of supporting at least 1000 HP.
- Aluminum Vortech Race compressor bypass valve
- Silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Mandrel bent 3" aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- 4" aluminum throttle body inlet duct and billet aluminum MAF housing
- Integrated air-straightener provides laminar flow through MAF for OEM idle quality and driveability
Custom ECU reprogramming and a fuel pump voltage booster / high-flow replacement fuel pump is required if any modifications have been made to the vehicle, such as:
- Revised supercharger drive ratio (pulley changes)
- Aftermarket camshaft
- Cylinder head modifications
- Large diameter headers/exhaust
- Enhanced supercharger air inlet
- Non-Vortech MAF meter
- Relocation or removal of Vortech supplied flow-straightener from discharge assembly
Field upgrade from V3-Si to V7-YSi requires support assembly 4GE155-020. Includes necessary clamps, silicone sleeves and elbow.
Replacement s/c drive belt: 2A041-635 (Dayco 5100635)
Optional 10-rib pulleys available (may require customer to source alternate belt length):
- 2A031-xxx series: supercharger pulleys
- 4MA018-041: 6" diameter crank pulley
- 4MA018-061: 7.8" diameter crank pulley
Cog drive upgrade assemblies to be released in the near future, allowing customer to retain and re-use most of the existing kit components. Includes manual tensioner, crank pulley, idler, belt and s/c pulley.
Installation time is rated at 12-14 hours.
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
Smog Certification In Process
These systems have not yet been approved by the California Air Resources Board. 50-State emissions certification is planned.