Company23 Valve Spring Compressor (512)
Subaru Valve Spring Compression Tools for Sale
As a car enthusiast, you know that sometimes things break and need repairing. With this handy tool from Company23, you can easily replace your valve springs and retainers with ease. With adjustable cam action, you€™ll have better visibility of valve spring retainers, seals, and valves.
Check out features and other information of our high performance spring compressor tools and below.
Valve Spring Compression Tools Features
- Custom designed to perfectly fit Subaru engines
- Compress valve springs with the head on the work bench or on the engine in the car
- Allows easy replacement of valve stem seals, valve engines, springs, and retainers
- Retainer removal tool product will not slip or damage head like universal clamp compressors
- Rollerball thrust bearing provides smooth operation even with uprated performance valve springs
- Offset jaws
- Included magnetic screwdriver makes a simple job out of installation and removal of valve keepers
- Used in place of factory tool #498267600 and #499718000
Valve Spring Compression Tools Applications
- 02+ Subaru Impreza WRX / WRX STI with 2.0L or 2.5L DOHC Turbo engines (EJ205, EJ207, EJ255, EJ257)
- 04-11 Subaru Forester XT with DOHC Turbo engines
- 05-10 Subaru Legacy GT with DOHC Turbo engines
- 05-10 Subaru Outback XT with DOHC Turbo engines
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X Aero with DOHC Turbo engines
- 04-06 Subaru Baja with DOHC Turbo engines
- 96-98 2.5L DOHC Phase 1 N/A Subaru engines
What's In The Box?
- (1) Valve Spring Compressor Tool
Spring Compressor Tools Warranty
I've been using it on my 2jz cylinder head.
Fitts more than perfectly...I am very satisfied.
Tool cost me after shipping fees and all taxes about 200€ (Poland) but still worth.
Worked great for my Evo X head, I'm sure it would fit a lot of other applications as well, It's honestly a good tool to have in the box either way!
Can confirm that this works perfectly for a 2JZ and works great. Awesome tool, equally as nice as my other valve spring compressors that cost triple this one.
While it's probably not the fastest method, it's certainly easy. This also works on the Toyota 2JZ head.
This is must have in the toolbox! I'm building my motor, pulled the head, upgrading springs and camshafts. This definitely made it easy to release the keepers and install, I've seen other methods that work but this made life easy. Great design!