USP Motorsports Tear-Duct Intake System | Multiple VW Fitments (USP-TSIG3-INTK)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
Jetta Mk6/Passat B7 Tear-Duct Intake System by USP Motorsports
USP Motorsports is proud to offer a complete closed element air intake system for the 1.8T and 2.0T Generation 3 EA888 engines. After testing several designs, USP chose to go with a closed element intake system which is fed directly through the front grill of the vehicle.
Starting at the rear turbo pipe, USP incorporates 3" aluminum tubing which provides a smoother path for air flow. In addition to increased air flow, the aluminum tubing is stronger and more durable than the factory plastic hose. The turbo inlet hose is joined to a closed element carbon fiber canister filter. The canister filter does not just look good but also performs. Constructed of carbon fiber and incorporating a high flow air filter, this filter was the perfect choice.
Finishing the intake off is USP’s patent-pending Tear-Duct. Not just a normal intake snorkel, the Tear-Duct has specifically been designed to allow maximum air into your engine. As air enters the front of your vehicle it is captured and compressed at the Duct. As air moves through the Duct, it is further compressed by the “Tear Drop” design located at the rear of the duct. The “Tear Drop” not only compresses the air but also increases flow allowing more air to be pulled into the engine.
- All Aluminum Construction
- Closed Element Carbon Fiber Filter
- 3" Intake Piping
- Patent Pending Tear-Duct Design
- Optional Breather Filter for Vehicles w/ Secondary Air Pump
- Optional Air Intake Bracket (specifically for Passats)
- Includes Silicone Couplers w/ Clamps
Vehicles with secondary air injection require the optional breather filter
Volkswagen Passats require the optional air intake bracket
- 2011 - 2017 Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 1.8T
- 2011 - 2017 Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 2.0T
- 2012 - 2015 Volkswagen Passat B7 1.8T TSI
- 2012+ Volkswagen Beetle A5 2.0 TSI
- Increased Airflow
- Gains of 8-16 HP and 10-16ft/lbs TRQ
- Appealing Intake Sound
What's In The Box?
- 1 - USP Tear-Duct Intake System
- All Necessary Hardware
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
USP Motorsports Warranty