Tomei Turbo Suction Hose Kit | 2002-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9 (TB301A-MT01A)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8/9 Turbo Suction Hose by Tomei
The enlarged turbo suction hose and enlarged turbo inlet elbow features a combined capacity of 140% vs the stock setup! Together with the smoother bends, this allows for a dramatic improvement in air flow efficiency to the turbo resulting in a significant performance increase.
The hoses are made using heat resistant, highly durable, fiber reinforced 4 ply silicon, infused with steel wires for maximum durability. Not only does this prevent the hose from collapsing/flexing under load, it also improves it's longevity as well, allowing it to sustain a high level of performance over time. Eliminating the accordion-style design found on the stock unit greatly reduces the build up of turbulence for a smoother, more efficient flow of air to the turbo. In addition, the various connecting tubes have also been streamlined to further improve the hose's flow efficiency.
Each kit includes a blind plug to use in place of the boost solenoid return nipple when using devices such as an aftermarket boost controller/solenoid.
- Fiber-Reinforced 4 Ply Silicone Infused w/ Steel Wires
- Combined Capacity of 140% vs. the Stock Setup
- Smoother Bends over Stock Hose and Elbow
- Streamlined Connecting Tubes for Efficiency
- Includes a Blind Plug to Replace BCS Return Nipple
- Compatible with SST Models
- 2002 - 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII
- 2004 - 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
- 2006 - 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
- Increased Capacity and Flow
- Dramatic Improvement in Efficiency
- Highly Durable and Resistant
- Long Service Life
What's in the box?
- 1 - Turbo Suction Hose
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Warranty Information
Tomei Limited Warranty