Tomei Head Gaskets - 80.5 Bore - 1.8mm Thick | Nissan RB20DE/T (TA4070-NS07C)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
RB20DE(T) Head Gaskets by Tomei
Introducing Tomei Metal Head Gaskets. Since cylinder capacity can be adjusted by changing the thickness of the head gasket, a thicker head gasket can be used to increase your engine's compression ratio. Alternatively, you can choose a thinner head gasket and maintain your stock compression ratio. The stainless material used for the TOMEI Metal Head Gasket was chosen for its high heat capacity, because stainless material dissipates heat at such a high rate, you greatly reduce the risk of head gasket failure.
- Bore Size of 80.5mm
- Cross Section Thickness of 1.8mm
- Constructed from Stainless Material
- Increases Engine Compression Ratio
- Durable and Heat Resistant
- Reduced Risk of Failure
Tomei has a Compression Ratio Calculator, as well as a reference for Stock Engine Data (including compression ratios). Utilize these tools in the 'References' section when selecting your head gasket.
- 1999 - 2002 Nissan Skyline GT (R34)
- 1989 - 1992 Nissan Skyline GTS (R32)
- 1986 - 1989 Nissan Skyline GTS/Turbo (R31)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Head Gasket
- Warranty Information
- Tomei Manufacturer's Warranty