SuperPro Rear Sway Bar Link Kit | Multiple Toyota/Lexus Fitments (TRC1285V)
Rear Sway Bar Links by SuperPro
Designed to maximize the benefit of Roll Control Adjustable Sway Bars and be used in place of that hard to find O.E link.
- 6060-T5 Alloy Links
- Ball for low friction and long life
- Spanner provision for on-car adjustment
- Eliminates sway bar link flex
- Allows for neutral sway bar positioning
- Maximizes all positions on adjustable Sway Bars
- Suits lowered or raised vehicles
- 2010-on TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO (Lexus GX460) 150 Series
- 08/2009-on TOYOTA FJ CRUISER GJS15
- 2010-2019 TOYOTA GX460
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Workrd perfectly on my 5th gen 4runner.
I had broken one of my oem rear swaybar links and these are a good upgrade for the trails I run. Very easy to install and I got them on sale too. Cannot wait for the front links to go on sale so I can get those changed out too.
I put these on my 2018 5th gen 4Runner. I put a 2" lift on the rear and wanted to upgrade the end links. Pretty easy to remove the factory end links and replace with these. These are great because I can adjust them while they are on the 4runner. I started with 1" longer than factory but haven't played with them much since. The only thing I wasn't sure on was if I needed the thick rubber washers from the OEM ones. I called superpros directly to verify that they are not needed.