ACT Heavy Duty Performance Street Disc Clutch Kit | 2004-2018 Subaru STi (SB10-HDSS)
You Save 22% ($167.00)
2004-2018 Subaru WRX STI ACT Heavy Duty Performance Street Disc Clutch Kit
SB10-HDSS kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate and most popular street disc. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance.
ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Performance street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
Monoloc is a one-piece, direct replacement or upgrade to the standard, two-piece wedge collar and wire ring featured in pull-type clutches. The spring tension of the segmented retaining ring is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance. It provides uniform loading on the bearing and pressure plate to assure proper alignment, regardless of driver influence or vehicle modifications. Monoloc's hardened chrome-moly steel construction will provide years of service.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 515
- Light to moderate pedal effort, smooth positive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle, confidence during hard shifts
- Longer friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, dramatic improvement in release mechanism life
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade, major improvement in release mechanism
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability, includes ACT's patented Monoloc
- Recommended for street and race use
- Increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life
- Greater burst strength and durability
- ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency
- 2004-2018 Subaru WRX STI
- 2007-2009 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
*6 speed applications only - Must use ACT or factory flywheel for the 2004 and newer WRX STi
What's in the box?
- 3000503 - Perf Street Sprung Disc
- AT90 - Alignment Tool
- PB1004 - Pilot Bearing
- RB601 - Release Bearing
- SB019 - P/PL-M Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- ACT's patented Monoloc
- Installation Instructions!
This clutch is has the same filling as almost the stock clutch! With is perfect for daily driving! I have so far 10,000 miles on mine with over 15 launch’s and it fills amazing still
I bought my STI six years ago and the previous owner had just installed this clutch and had the flywheel resurfaced. My STI is stage 2+ and after 60k miles on this clutch it's still working great! I will buy this clutch again when (if) I ever need it.
Critiques: the engagement is swift (only about 1.5-2 inch pedal travel between no engagement to full). So it feels grabby if you aren't use to it, avoid letting friends drive your car or learning with this clutch because its not forgiving in that sense. I'm use to it now and really enjoy it. It also has a nice firm pedal feel, which sucks for heavy traffic but is great for everywhere else.