StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Rotor - Front Left | Multiple Fitments (127.42100L)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Infiniti/Nissan Sport Rotors by StopTech
StopTech® Sport Rotors are direct replacement discs for your factory brake system and stock calipers. They offer improved cooling as well as other advantages the competition doesn't offer.
StopTech® Sport Rotors look great behind custom wheels, improve the initial bite of the brake pads, and help wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc. A set of StopTech® rear replacement Sport Rotors is a great way to match the aesthetics of a StopTech® Big Brake Kit. Nearly all StopTech® 1-piece rotors have unique slot or hole patterns for the left and right sides of the vehicle. For these directional patterns, straight vane or pillar vane rotors are used to ensure that a drilled hole never touches a cooling vane.
Most StopTech® Sport Rotors are finished with black e-coating on both sides of the hat, inside the cooling vanes, and on the outside edge. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. This is especially important on both mounting faces of the hat where it touches the hub flange and back face of the wheel. Any accumulation of rust in these area can lead to installed lateral run out issues.
- Direct Replacement for Factory Brake System and Calipers
- Proprietary Alloy Chemistry for Added Durability and Functionality
- Durable Black E-Coating on Non-Swept Areas to Prevent Corrosion
- Drilled & Slotted for Optimal Dissipation of Heat, Friction Material and Debris
- 2008 - 2013 Infiniti G37 Sport
- 2009 - 2013 Infiniti G37 Journey
- 2011 - 2013 Infiniti G37 IPL
- 2010 - 2013 Infiniti G37X
- 2011 - 2013 Infiniti M37 Base
- 2011 - 2013 Infiniti M37X
- 2011 - 2013 Infiniti M56 Base
- 2011 - 2013 Infiniti M56X
- 2014 - 2017 Infiniti Q50 Sport
- 2014 - 2015 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Sport
- 2014 - 2015 Infiniti Q60 Base
- 2014 - 2015 Infiniti Q60 IPL
- 2014 - 2015 Infiniti Q60 Journey
- 2014 - 2015 Infiniti Q60 Sport
- 2014 - 2017 Infiniti Q70 V6
- 2014 - 2017 Infiniti Q70 V8
- 2009 - 2017 Nissan 370Z Base
- 2009 - 2017 Nissan 370Z Touring
- 2015 - 2017 Nissan 370Z Sport
- 2015 - 2017 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
- 2015 - 2017 Nissan 370Z Nismo
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Front Left Sport Rotor