STM Forward Facing T3 Hot Parts Kit | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9 (EVO89-HPK-FF)
The STM Forward-Facing T3 Turbo Manifold set the bar in the Evo world for all-out performance! The STM manifold places the turbo right in the front bumper with no restrictions for all the world to marvel at. This is the exact same manifold STM runs on the white RS... still the quickest and fastest Evo VII-VIII-IX on the planet!
The STM Forward-Facing Hot Parts Kit gives you all the bolt-on-fitment exhaust parts for designing your own custom turbo set-up. Each item is a work of stainless steel art. Tig-welded and back-purged, the STM team hand-fabricates each and every piece in-house.
- Designed for T3 Turbos with Garrett (TiAL) or PTE V-Band Outlet
- Tig-Welded and Back-Purged
- Flanged for TiAL 44mm Wastegate
- Downpipe bolts to any factory-location cat or test pipe (3" 2-Bolt)
- This manifold leaves no room for an air filter, so if you're on the street and worried about rocks (and you should be!) it is wise to invest in a custom bumper cover. We've seen some beautiful, clear ABS plastic designs. But it's all up to you!
- This manifold REQUIRES a half-sized radiator kit.
- You MUST remove your A/C
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
What's In The Box
- (1) STM Forward-Facing Manifold
- (1) STM V-Band O2 Housing
- (1) STM Dump Tube (Standard or Hood Exit)
- (1) STM Downpipe
- (1) V-Band Flange for O2 Housing to Turbo
- (2) Remflex Gaskets for Downpipe
- (4) Bolts, Lock Washers and Nuts for Downpipe
THIS PART MAY NOT BE USED IN VEHICLES USING PUBLIC HIGHWAYS. THIS PART IS FOR USE ONLY IN OFF ROAD COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES. ANY USE OF THIS PART IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY FROM MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND MAY VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws relating to the use of this part. Modern Automotive Performance hereby makes no representation or warranty as to the compliance of this part with federal, state and/or laws and disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use this part in compliance with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws.