Steeda Control Arm Relocation Brackets | 2005-2014 Ford Mustang (555-8119)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
S197 Mustang Control Arm Relocation Brackets by Steeda Autosports
Steeda's Lower Trailing Arm Relocation Brackets are designed to let you adjust the location of the rear mounting point of the lower trailing arm allowing you to fine tune the instant center geometry of your Mustang.
Highly recommended for all types of racing, improving the instant center geometry will improve weight transfer and increase traction for better 60ft times and better acceleration out of a corner on the road course. These brackets are great for lowered cars to correct the instant center geometry change that occurs from lowering the vehicle. Steeda designed this kit to have more adjustment range than all other competitive offerings. This gives you more options for fine tuning your instant center maximizing your performance potential. This kit is compatible with all S197 Mustangs including the Shelby GT500.
The kit includes two zinc plated relocation brackets, grade 10.9 hardware and instructions.
- Strongest Relocation Bracket on the market!
- Track tested and proven.
- Better handling with more stable cornering, while maintaining good ride quality.
- Allows adjustment of your instant center for optimum traction.
- More traction, which means lower 60fts!
This kit is a weld-in application for the S197 Mustang platform and is not recommended as a bolt in only application. Bolts are included for positioning to aid in welding but are not to be driven on.
- 2005 - 2014 Ford Mustang
- 2005 - 2014 Ford Mustang GT
- 2006 - 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT
- 2007 - 2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2012 - 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Control Arm Relocation Brackets
- Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
- Tools Required: Basic Tools
- Time of Install: About 2 Hours
- Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
Steeda Autosports Warranty