Squirrelly 150 Degree -16AN Hose End (5255)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
150 Degree -16AN Hose Ends by Squirrelly
Squirrelly Performance fittings are produced right here in the USA by one of the top manufacturers in the industry. With the Squirrelly team having many years in the field, we have used our fair share of plumbing components over time and we are confident we found the best product to fit the bill. These fittings are made out of high quality material, precision machined, and anodized PROPERLY. This means you don't have to worry about them breaking, leaking, or fading over the years. They are HIGHLY resistant to scratching, which is one of our biggest concerns beyond how they perform.
- One-piece design, other manufacturer braze their tubes to the fitting head itself
- Internal O-rings in the socket end
- Wider wrench area than most fittings on the market
- Optimized socket entry, to allow for easier installation on the hose
- Push Lock : Reusable
- Push Lock : Polymer stop cap
- Push Lock : Tapered nipple for ease of installation
- Available in ALL BLACK only, no time for fancy colors ;).
Squirrelly fittings can be used for all types of fuel, oil, coolant, hydraulic fluid, and pressurized air. They meet and exceed all S.A.E. standards and NHRA standards.
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 150deg -16AN Hose End
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Perfect fit, no leaks
Just what I needed, thanks!
Good quality product, low price.
If you have the proper tools to install the hose onto the fittings these looks MUCH CLEANER than AN style.