South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Extreme Clutch Kit | Volkswagen Eos ALL 2.0 TSI (KTSIF-SS-X)PART# SBC KTSIF-SS-X
$ 1,632.51 $ 1,683.00
You save 3%
Stage 4 Extreme Series The all new South Bend Silent Design clutch packages have all the same great qualities of the previous kits, except now they have eliminated all "chatter" issues. Clutch chatter is the "helicopter" like sound you will normally get when replacing the factory flywheel with a single mass flywheel. It occurs when the engine is on, not in any gear, with your foot off the clutch pedal. You will notice it to go away when pressing the clutch pedal in. This is not actually a problem, like some may think it is, rather a sound that not everyone can tolerate coming from their engine bay. If you are one of these VW owners, then this South Bend Silent Design clutch kit is for you. Each clutch system is specially matched to specific driving styles, uses and power levels to insure the needs of each client are accomplished. Often times, a compromise between drivability and pedal feel must be made to achieve power handling. If you are drag racing you will have different requirements for clutch operation than someone who wishes to participate in daily spirited driving or endurance racing. This is a "build to order" clutch kit intended for cars with HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.
- Race Engineered Pressure Plates (SS) used in Stage 4 clutch kits: These performance clutches deliver more transmittable torque and stability, longer life and superior thermal resistance. They also deliver noticeably better dynamics through higher clamp load when driving the vehicle to its limits.
- Conservatively rated to hold 4600 Lbs/ft of torque
- Featuring a sprung-hub center section for use with a single-mass flywheel
- Includes 19Lb steel single mass flywheel
- 2008-2013 Audi A3 2.0T TSI
- 2008-2009 Audi TT 2.0T TSI
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen EOS 2.0T TSI
- 2010 Volkswagen GTI 2.0L TSI
- 2010 Volkswagen Passat 2.0L TSI
What's in the Box?
- Complete Clutch Kit
- Crank Bolts
- Alignment tool