South Bend Clutch Stage 2 Drag Series Clutch Kit | 2008-2013 A3 2.0L (KTSIF-HD-DXD-B)
You Save 3% ($40.39)
Stage 2 Drag Series Drag racing requires a Single Mass SFI approved Flywheel to be included with each kit when the original design is Dual Mass. This system features a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate modified for a puck style disc with no cushion between the linings to keep the clutch pedal travel short and quick. The puck design disc reduces rotational mass and total drive surface area while increasing pounds per square inch on the surface of the friction material. This combination minimizes inertia, accelerating the transfer of torque from the engine to the wheels. The friction material used for this race application is Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. This compound exceeded all other friction materials when testing for durability, reduced chatter, heat transfer and torque capacity.
- Recommended uses are drag racing, drifting and limited street
- Conservatively rated to hold 520lbs/ft of torque
- Featuring a sprung-hub center section for use with a single-mass flywheel
- Includes 19Lb steel single mass flywheel
- 2008-2013 Audi A3 2.0L TSI
What's in the Box?
- Complete Clutch Kit
- Crank Bolts
- Alignment tool