Skunk2 Tuner Series Camshafts | Multiple Honda/Acura Fitments (305-05-0225)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
Tuner Series Camshafts by Skunk2 Racing
Gain an extra 19-22 hp and retain your factory idle and low-speed emissions with Skunk2’s Tuner Series Stage 2 Camshafts, our premier line of high-performance camshafts for Honda’s K20A2-based, K-series engines. Tuner Series Stage 2 Camshafts are designed to optimize horsepower and torque on engines featuring free-flowing intake and exhaust tracts, increased compression, and upgraded valvetrain and are the result of Skunk2’s years’ worth of drag racing and road racing efforts. No other line of high-performance camshafts even comes close to Skunk2’s Tuner Series.
Skunk2 camshafts deliver unparalleled power as a result of continual, extensive development and testing. By utilizing advanced manufacturing techniques and the latest computerized simulation and modeling equipment, Skunk2 camshafts are able to deliver maximum power across the entire powerband. Skunk2 designs and tests all of its camshafts in-house to ensure the highest quality and performance. Each camshaft is manufactured from high-strength, hollow, iron-alloy cores featuring cutting-edge profiles that emphasize an exceptional idle and low emissions. All Skunk2 camshafts are ground to exact specifications using state-of-the-art CNC cam grinding machines equipped with cubic-boron grinding wheels and feature hardened, wear-resistant lobes and surfaces.
Skunk2’s Tuner Series Camshafts for K20A2-based, K-series engines also feature Fast Ramp and AMAX profile technology, which increases overall performance and results in unmatched response from idle to redline. AMAX technology simply maximizes the area under the lift curve but without compromising reliability or valvetrain stability. Skunk2’s profiles feature more duration than competitors’ at lifts above 1mm, resulting in greater efficiency and more power. And thanks to Fast Ramp, the same technology used in Formula One racing, seat timing is reduced, which results in additional cylinder pressure and more torque but without compromising valvetrain longevity.
- Manufactured from high-strength, hollow, iron-alloy cores featuring cutting-edge profiles that emphasize an exceptional idle and low emissions
- Ground to exact specifications using state-of-the-art CNC cam grinding machines equipped with cubic-boron grinding wheels and feature hardened, wear-resistant lobes and surfaces
- AMAX technology maximizes the area under the lift curve but without compromising reliability or valvetrain stability
- Profiles feature more duration than competitors’ at lifts above 1mm, resulting in greater efficiency and more power
- Fast Ramp reduces seat timing, which results in additional cylinder pressure and more torque but without compromising valvetrain longevity
Required: Alpha Series Valve Springs, Titanium Retainers, Engine Management
- 2004 - 2008 Acura TSX (Base)
- 2002 - 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2006 - 2011 Honda Civic Si
- Gain 19-22 Horse Power
- Gain 15-18 lb-ft Torque
- Optimizes Power Across the Band
- Increases Overall Performance
- Intake Duration / Lift: 272° / 13.58mm
- Exhaust Duration / Lift: 276° / 12.59mm
- Intake Centerline: Variable*
- Exhaust Centerline: 107°
- Valve Clearance (In/Ex): .008” / .010”
- RPM Range: 1,500 - 8,800 rpm
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of Tuner Series Camshafts
- Necessary Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Skunk2 Racing Limited Warranty