Skunk2 Pro Series 74mm Throttle Body | Multiple Honda/Acura Fitments (309-05-0060)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
74mm Throttle Body for Honda B, H, and F Series by Skunk2 Racing
Skunk2 is proud to introduce its 74mm Pro Series Throttle Body for Honda's B-series engines (also compatible with F- and H-series) in its exclusive, hard anodized finish. Skunk2’s 74mm Pro Series Throttle Body is designed to be used with Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifolds as well as OEM and other aftermarket intake manifolds for bolt-on horsepower and torque gains by maximizing engine airflow.
Skunk2 throttle bodies undergo an extensive design and testing process to produce a throttle body that doesn't just provide more flow but retains smooth drivability and OEM throttle characteristics. Each Pro Series Throttle Body is designed using the latest CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) tools, which results in a unit that exceeds industry standards. Pro Series Throttle Bodies are also CNC machined from forged, billet 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability in Skunk2’s signature finish. Additionally, Skunk2’s unique design relocates the MAP sensor underneath and eliminates the OEM water passages for cooler operation and a cleaner appearance. Pro Series Throttle Bodies are also compatible with OEM throttle cables, which simplifies installation. Each Skunk2 Pro Series Throttle body also features sealed bearings for smooth operation and a genuine, integrated Skunk2 badge.
All necessary hardware and a new throttle body gasket are included for trouble-free installation. A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power throughout the powerband on modified engines with increased airflow demands. Skunk2’s Pro Series Throttle Bodies for B-series engines feature a large, 74mm bore, which results in significant horsepower gains throughout the powerband on heavily modified, naturally aspirated applications and even more on forced induction ones.
- Utilizing CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) tools results in a unit that exceeds the industry standards
- CNC machined from forged, billet 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability
- Relocates the MAP sensor and eliminates OEM water passages for cooler operation and a cleaner appearance
- Compatible with OEM throttle cables, which simplifies installation
- All necessary hardware and a new throttle body gasket are included
- Large 74mm bore, which results in significant horsepower gains throughout the powerband on heavily modified, naturally aspirated applications
- 1990 - 1997 Honda Accord DX/EX/EX-R/LX/SE
- 1992 - 2001 Honda Prelude Base/Type SH
- 2000 - 2009 Honda S2000 Base/CR
- 1999 - 2000 Honda Civic Si
- 1994 - 1997 Honda Civic del Sol VTEC
- 1986 - 2001 Acura Integra GS/GS-R/LS/Type-R
- Increased Flow and Power
- Smooth Drivability w/ OEM Characteristics
- Maintains Cooler Operation
- Trouble-Free Installation
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 74mm Throttle Body
- Necessary Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Skunk2 Racing Limited Warranty