Scosche MagicMount Pro Window/Dash (MPWD2-XTPR)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
MagicMount Pro Dash/Window
MagicMount is a new magnetic mounting system for conveniently mounting smartphones and more. Just hover your device near the magnetic surface and it instantly locks securely in place. This suction cup phone mount system is sleek and versatile. The cradle-free design uses high-powered magnets to secure your device where you use them most. Place your device at any angle for convenient viewing. On the road, at the office, at home, everywhere.
- Safely and quickly secure a mobile device to a vehicle's dash or window or to a wide variety of home surfaces.
- StickGrip™ material provides a strong hold on dashes, windows, countertops, desks and other flat surfaces.
- Extra powerful neodymium magnets are 100% mobile device safe.
- 4-axis adjustable head with lock-nut ensures secure positioning and optimal viewing. Mount devices in portrait, landscape or any angle in between.
- Permits safe and easy one-handed device use and access to all controls and ports.
- Customize the look of the mount with 2 interchangeable trim rings (Black and Silver)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - MagicMount Pro Dash/Window
- 1 - Small plate
- 1 - Large plate
- 1 - Black trim piece
- 1 - Silver trim piece
- Scosche Manufacturer's Warranty
Holds very strong to windshield and the magnet holds a lot stronger than I was expecting. I use this both for my phone and my AP. If you need a mount, this is one of the best!
Wouldn’t secure to the textured surface of the dash on my car. Holds strong on the windshield though. Satisfied with purchase
It holds very well. Very pleased with the product. Thanks again
Scosche did a great job with this mount. It can be placed almost anywhere and stays in place. It holds my Cobb Accessport right where I want it. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that it will not hold my S8 plus with and outter box case, it is to heavy and slides off. If I use a normal soft rubber case it holds it fine.
This thing works wonders the magnet holds the cobb where you want it and how you want it. The best in the market hands down