RS*R Down Sus Ti2000 Lowering Springs | 2018-2019 Lexus LC500 (T981TD)
18+ Lexus LC500 Down Sus Ti2000 Lowering Springs by RS*R
The Ti2000 gives the driver that lowered look without compromising ride quality, but you still feel the handling difference. With the use of Titanium in the Springs they have the ability to be lighter, stronger, thinner and contain less coils in each spring, so short stroke shocks are not needed and thus wont void your Factory Warranty!
The Titanium alloy we use in manufacturing is ideal for suspension kits and is extremely durable. The material is of the highest quality. Due to the new materials used in Ti2000 we have been able to make a highly durable suspension coil with a smaller diameter and less spring coils.
Ti2000's 2 part Epoxy coating has excellent resistance against corrosion & Chipping. It also provides great protection against colour fade.
- Exceptional Ride Quality & Comfort That Can't Be Matched
- Lowers Centre of Gravity, Improving Handling, Braking, Turn-In & Overall Performance
- Each Set is Custom Designed & Tested Around OEM Shocks to Make Them Work Even Better
- Designed & Made in Japan Using the Highest Quality Materials
- 2018 - 2019 Lexus LC500
- Front Spring Rate: 6.42kg/mm
- Rear Spring Rate: 4.07kg/mm
- Front Drop: 20mm to 25mm (-0.8" to 1.0")
- Rear Drop: 35mm to 40mm (1.4" to 1.6")
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Down Sus Ti2000 Front Springs
- 2 - Down Sus Ti2000 Rear Springs
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
These springs lower the car just enough. Perfect for those who have gone to 22 and inch wheels. Ride quality is not degraded enough to take away from the comfort of the car. Installation of these springs, or any springs on the LC500 is straight forward but the rear seat and rear seat interior must come out to access the rear shocks. Very happy with the results and it give the car the perfect stance.