Red Line 15W50 High Performance Motor Oil (1 quart) | (11504)
You Save 5% ($0.60)
Red Line Synthetic Motor Oil:
Red Line’s synthetic motor oils are designed to provide the highest protection, cleanliness and superior drain intervals with the lowest friction for your gasoline, diesel, motorcycle or marine engine. They use the most stable components available and formulate their products for wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of engine operating conditions. Red Line's products are unique because they contain polyol ester base stocks, the only lubricants which can withstand the tremendous heat of modern jet engines. These synthetics have a natural multigrade property which allows their chemists to avoid bulking up an oil with unnecessary additive packages.
ABOUT RED LINE MOTOR OIL
- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Popular in turbocharged applications
- For wider bearing clearances and racing engines that see occasional street use
- 25% more viscosity than petroleum 20W-50s.
- Not recommended for use in cold climates (-20°C/-5°F for 15W50)
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4
- ACEA Service Class: A3 B3/B4
- API Service Class: SN/SM/SL/CF
- SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil): 15W50
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt: 19.6
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt: 138
- Viscosity Index: 162
- CCS Viscosity, Poise, @ °C: 65@-20
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- NOACK Evaporation Loss,1hr @ 482°F (250°C), %: 6
- HTHS Vis, cP @150°C, ASTM D4741: 5.8
- This product can only be shipped within the Continental US and will only be shipped via GROUND service.
- This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.