Radium Engineering Catch Can Kit | 1998-2006 BMW 3-Series E46 (20-0073)PART# RAD 20-0073
$ 284.95 $ 299.95
An oil catch can is essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance.
Radium Engineering's closed loop system does NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus is emissions and track legal. Instead, clean filtered air routes back in through the engine to be burned and to promote negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance. Furthermore, a closed system prevents unwanted oil vapors entering into the cabin.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 6 fluid ounces
- Height (without fittings): 5 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches
- 1998-2006 BMW 3-Series E46
What's In The Box?
- Radium billet aluminum oil catch can with integrated dipstick
- Radium laser cut powder coated BMW specific mounting bracket
- Anodized aluminum -10AN hose ends and adapter fittings
- Enough hose to mate to N/A or any custom applications
- Mounting hardware and hose clamps