Precision Turbo Street & Race PT6262 JB Turbocharger - 705WHP | (305-6262)
PTE 6262 Journal Bearing Turbo
This is the turbo that changed history: the first mass-production unit to feature Precisiongroundbreaking CEA compressor wheel technology, the PT6262 CEA turbocharger is considered "the holy grail" by many in the forced induction world. This turbo can help you make unstoppable power when used on its own, or double up to twins for a much more intimidating and incredible setup.
Please Note: This listing if for JOURNAL BEARING CHRA option - click this link to view the Ball Bearing version (PT6262B)
- Exclusive CEA® compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor Cover Options - "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet - "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine Options - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge - T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole) - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge - V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge - T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge - T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge - Mitsubishi .63 A/R - Buick .63 A/R - GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
Good communication, always fast shipping and great quality parts.
This turbo is the ideal turbo if you limited to RPM and/or power. It is enough turbo to be able to run a 9 second pass on a stock block, or if it is built, the sky is the limit. The turbo has a perfect powerband, and spools amazingly well with a properly designed manifold. I am currently seeing full boost (37psi) around 5000RPM on my car and it makes power all the way to 9000rpm (with a journal bearing at that). The CEA technology definitely makes this turbo an upgrade over the previous version in terms of spool and power.