Precision Turbo GEN2 PT6466 CEA Ball-Bearing - 900WHP | (505-6466B)PART#
Ball Bearing 6466 Turbo
A revolutionary unit which uses the most cutting-edge technology available and is rated to support 900 HP, the 6466 CEA (part number PTB505-6466 B) showcases an all-new 64mm Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) CNC-machined, 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel and high-flow 66mm CEA turbine wheel.
Precision's 6466 CEA turbocharger will be offered with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) and utilizes PTE's "Ported S" cover compressor.
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
- 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel.
- High-flow 66mm CEA turbine wheel.
- Rated to support 900 HP
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- Compressor Wheel 2.535" (64.39mm) inducer / 3.410" (86.61mm) exducer
- Turbine Wheel 2.920" (74.17mm) inducer / 2.600" (66.00mm) exducer
- Compressor Cover Ported S (4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet)
Turbine Housing Options
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
What's in the box?
- 1 6466 Turbo
- Precision Turbo Limited Warranty