Perrin Polyurethane Endlinks - Front | 2013+ BRZ/FR-S/86 (PSP-SUS-115)
You Save 15% ($16.50)
Endlinks w/ Polyurethane Bushings by Perrin Performance
OEM steel endlinks are small, flimsy and can fail if a larger front sway bar is installed. Swapping OEM endlinks for PERRIN translates into a more predictable and better handling car.
PERRIN Polyurethane Endlinks are machined from solid 6061T6 aluminum and use our custom bushings. The low profile design of PERRIN Endlinks allow for ample clearance for even the largest diameter sway bars. We choose a stiff 95a durometer material to provide a feel similar to a solid spherical bearing endlink but without the harshness or noise that can be associated with them after years of use. Polyurethane is extremely durable, nearly maintenance free and less expensive than bearing type endlinks. PERRIN Endlinks include high quality hardware including stainless steel spacers. Also included are high quality Grade 8 bolts and other hardware ensuring that you will not have a failure while driving around the track.
PERRIN Polyurethane Endlinks were designed for those living in climates where their vehicle is commonly exposed to corrosive elements. The combination of aluminum, polyurethane, and yellow zinc plated hardware make PERRIN Polyurethane Endlinks very weather resistant and unaffected by wet climates and road salt.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Constructions
- Polyurethane 95a Durometer Bushings
- Low Profile Design
- Zinc-Plated Hardware
- Half Hour Installation
- Better Handling
- Great Feel/Response
- High Durability
- Corrosion Resistant
- Long Lasting
- PERRIN FR-S / BRZ Endlinks are slightly longer the stock endlinks. The extra length is to help maintain optimal positioning of the sway bar on a lowered or modified FR-S or BRZ.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2013 - 2017 Subaru BRZ
- 2013 - 2016 Scion FR-S
- 2017 Toyota 86
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of PERRIN Polyurethane Endlinks
- 1 - Silicone-Based Grease Packet
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty
High quality replacement to an underwhelming, easily destroyed stock part.
Better yet, the team at MA Performance not only got me rolling again, but did it in time for me to make their MAPerformance Proving Grounds!
Nothing better then being able to hit the track after the blood sweat and knuckle flesh of an awesome project.
Thanks again guys, and kudos to another great event!