Perrin 2.4" Turbo Inlet Hose | Subaru Multiple Fitments (PSP-INT-401)
Subaru Turbo Inlet Hose by Perrin Performance
The PERRIN Turbo Inlet Hose is perfectly smooth on the inside and has a significantly larger internal diameter than the OEM part. The increased air flow by removing the pleats found in the OEM hose makes more horsepower, decreases turbo spool time, improves acceleration, and increases throttle response. The PERRIN Turbo Inlet Hose is reinforced with a stainless steel support wire that is embedded within the silicone layers. The support adds rigidity to the hose and prevents collapse when used with restrictive filter elements and large turbo applications running extreme amounts of boost. The PERRIN Turbo Inlet Hose is the only turbo inlet hose on the market to include an OEM-like connector that does not require defeating the emission control device.
The PERRIN design has been further improved with the use of a glass filled reinforced nylon coupler, allowing for an even smoother transition from intake to turbo inlet hose while also maintaining rigidity and strength. The PERRIN Turbo Inlet Hose has a machined aluminum insert which is bonded into the layers of silicone, giving you a solid blow off valve hose connection and makes installation go even easier. All spigots on the PERRIN Turbo Inlet Hose are 1/2"ID for maximum flow from crank case vents and other vacuum connections. All connectors used on our hoses are glass reinforced nylon (rated to 400 degrees F) which will withstand engine bay temps found from normal driving to extreme racing conditions.
- Stainless Steel Support Wire Reinforced Silicone Construction
- Plug-N-Play Crank Case Vent Connector
- Glass-Filled, Reinforced Nylon Coupler
- Aluminum Machined Blow-Off Valve Connection
- Large High-Flow Spigots
- Available in Black, Red, or Blue
- 2.4" Diameter
- Increased Airflow to Turbo
- Increased Horsepower
- Decreased Turbo Spool Time
- Improved Acceleration
- Rigid and Durable
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2002 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Subaru
- 2015 - 2019 Subaru WRX STI
- 2004 - 2008 Subaru Forester XT
What's In The Box?
- 1 - PERRIN Turbo Inlet Hose
- 1 - Nylon Cover
- 4 - Nylon Spigots
- 1 - PERRIN License Plate Frame
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty
Perrin is awesome, great quality products, would highly recommend it to anyone looking to replace their old stock or worn out aftermarket turbo inlet. Wish the install wasn't such a headache on EJ20's, well worth it though.
Great product much better than stock!
Very durable inlet and perfect fit on my fp green turbo
Not only does it help with the horse power the SOUND is even better must have if you have