Perrin Subframe/Differential Lockdown Kit | 2002-2007 Subaru WRX/STI (PSP-SUS-525)
You Save 10% ($5.80)
WRX/STI Subframe and Differential Lockdown Kit by Perrin Performance
The subframe lockdown kit includes 2 urethane bushings, two metal sleeve washers and 2 bolts. They work together to solidify and lock the rear subframe in place, eliminating all driveline slop and that annoying thud from first to second gear.
The PERRIN rear diff lock down (DLS) consists of 4 urethane bushings that lock the differential by stiffening the front and rear mounts for zero movement under extreme conditions such as drag racing and road racing. This DLS removes the twisting movement from the rear differential which can cause a "squishy" or spongy feeling at the point of initial acceleration.
- Polyurethane Bushings
- Steel Sleeve Washers
- Zinc Coated Bolts
- Eliminates Driveline Slop
- Smoother Shift from 1 - 2
- Solid Connection
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2002 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
What's In The Box?
- 6 - PERRIN Polyurethane Bushings
- 2 - PERRIN Steel Sleeves
- 2 - Zinc Coated Bolts
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5-Year Limited Warranty
I recommend using a thread chaser before installing the bolts. The bushing rings slide right in. Had to do a little prying on the rear diff, but all in all, it was simple. Definitely a cost-effective alternative to Group N or full poly bushings.