Perrin Steering Dampener Lockdown | Subaru Multiple Fitments (PSP-SUS-565)
You Save 10% ($ 8.10)
Subaru Steering Dampener Lockdown by Perrin
Create a solid connection between your steering wheel and car, and increase positive steering feel with the PERRIN Steering Dampener Lockdown. The PERRIN Steering Dampener Lockdown compresses the rubber within the dampener and fills the gap which virtually eliminates any play in the steering wheel.
The PERRIN Steering Dampener Lockdown is made from precision CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum. They come anodized black and are pad printed with the PERRIN logo for corrosion resistance and a stylish finish. The PERRIN Steering Dampener Lockdown is designed to be installed in as little as 30 minutes on a 2015-2016 WRX. Other models may require removal of additional parts; installation time is still less than an hour.
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC Machined and Precision Cut
- Anodized Black for Corrosion Resistance
- Increases Positive Steering Feel over OEM
- May fit other models with a dampener that matches the diagram shown in the gallery.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2004 Subaru Impreza
- 2008 - 2017 Subaru Impreza
- 2008 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2015 - 2017 Subaru WRX
- 2010 - 2014 Subaru Legacy
- 2010 - 2014 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2005 Subaru Outback XT
- 2014 - 2017 Subaru Forester
What's In The Box?
- 1 - PERRIN Steering Dampener Lockdown Set
- 1 - M6 x 60 Socket Cap Screw
- 1 - M6 x 70 Socket Cap Screw
- 1 - M5 Hex Wrench
- 1 - Tube of Thread Lock Compound
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty