Perrin Steering Dampener Lockdown | Subaru Multiple Fitments (PSPSUS565)PART# PER PSP-SUS-565
Many Subarus come with a steering dampener installed which is designed to reduce feedback from the road. This dampener allows for slop in the steering wheel that does not translate to any movement of the wheels on the road. Whether you're turning the wheel under normal driving conditions, in a parking lot, or on the track, there is a noticeable slop in the steering wheel.
The PERRIN Steering Dampener Lockdown compresses the rubber within the dampener and fills the gap which virtually eliminates any play in the steering wheel.
- Black Anodized
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Installs in less than an hour
- 2005 Outback XT
- 2004-2013 Forester
- 2004-2016 Subaru STI
- 2006-2016 Subaru WRX
- 2008-2016 Subaru Impreza
- 2010-2014 Legacy & Legacy GT
What's in the box?
- 1 M5 Hex Wrench
- 1 M6 x 60 Socket Cap Screw
- 1 M6 x 70 Socket Cap Screw
- 1 Tube of Thread Lock Compound
- 1 PERRIN Steering Dampener Lockdown set
- Perrin Performance 5-Year Warranty